This organic cotton tee is grown and sewn entirely in North America, so there are no overseas carbon emissions from shipping. With this shirt, you'll be removing 5 Kilos of carbon from the air through the carbon capture company Climeworks – the tee will remain carbon negative if you hang-dry instead of machine-dry.
- 100% organic ringspun cotton t-shirt made in North America
- Designed for those who care about the environment - it will remain carbon negative if you hang-dry instead of machine dry.
- You’ll look good because these heavyweight t-shirts are styled with taped neck and shoulder
- 3% lycra rib collar and cuffs, cove stitching on arm holes
- If you’re on the tall side you found the right shirt for you these garments are well made and roomy
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton ring-spun jersey; 5.5 oz/yd2 (150gsm); organic cotton/ 1x1 neck rib.
- Side seam construction
- Shoulder seam clean finished with self fabric tape
- Double needle cover-stitched seams, cotton rib neck
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Please allow about a week for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.